What makes our CBD Liquid Extracts so effective and delicious?
- CBD-rich, American-grown agricultural hemp meets the guidelines of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) as quality food-grade CBD.
- Superb plant extraction is done in a state-of-the-art facility that is ISO 9001:2015 certified, Class 1 Division 1 rated, and complies with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Operations are done under gentle conditions and at near-ambient temperature to maintain the bioactivity of the plant molecules while removing the waxes, chlorophyll, and THC.
- The Grass Test for Quality: Our CBD does NOT taste like grass as this flavor originates from the waxes and chlorophyll residues of improperly purified CBD!
- Preserved are the very desirable trace cannabinoids, such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabichromene (CBC), and cannabinol (CBN), along with many beneficial terpenes. These compounds are the key to an optimal ‘entourage’ effect.
Essence of Well Being offers broad spectrum liquid extracts in 125mg, 250mg, 600mg, 1,000mg, and 1,600mg strengths.
Flavor choices: Unflavored, Peppermint, or Orange
Ingredients: CBD (cannabidiol) Hemp Oil Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil).
- The peppermint variety also includes: Natural Peppermint Flavoring, Stevia (Stevioi Glycoside).
- The orange variety also includes: Natural Orange Flavoring.